Age is just a number. Life and aging are the greatest gifts that we could possibly ever have. – Cicely Tyson
Grammy Makeover For A New You in Toronto
Look as fabulous as you feel. Dr. Kasrai can help you rejuvenate your face and body for a younger, more vibrant look.
You've worked hard all your life. You've dedicated your time and energy on building a solid foundation that you and your loved ones can now thrive upon. It's now time to do something positive for yourself!
Yes, you're in your latter years, but that doesn't mean you should look that way! You've reached an important part of your life, and you want your appearance to reflect that. A grammy makeover, also known as a silver tsunami makeover, is one or more plastic surgery procedures that are designed to rejuvenate, enhance and restore your appearance. Whether it's for your face and/or body, you'll be able to resolve concerns you have with your appearance so that you can look more youthful, energized and fabulous — the way you deserve to look!
Unique point: harmonious beauty that enhances your best features, without making you look like a different person
I have found that the overwhelming majority of my patients enjoy a transformation that makes them look like a better version of themselves. The goal is to not make you look like a different person; it's to make YOU look better. For this reason, I always make sure that any procedures I perform achieve results that restore a youthful harmony of your features that looks natural for you.
Unique point: a delicate approach to minimize complications
Facial and body restoration typically involves treating areas abundant in nerves, glands and veins. Any treatment should be careful not to damage any of these during surgery. My delicate approach involves extensive planning and meticulous surgical techniques that avoid doing unnecessary damage to these tissues, thereby reducing risks and allowing you to have a faster recovery.
You deserve to look as youthful as you'd like, whatever your age! – Dr. Leila Kasrai
Your Grammy Makeover in Toronto
If you want to get a grammy makeover, the first question to ask yourself is, "What part of my appearance do I want to improve?" Because it is entirely customized to achieve your aesthetic goals, you can choose just about any treatment as part of your grammy makeover. Your grammy makeover to make you a silver fox can include any of these procedures:
For the Face
- Brow lift: Saggy brows are common with age. Gently lift the area for a brighter appearance.
- Eyelid lift: The upper and lower eyelids can become lax with age, sagging downwards and giving you a permanently tired, negative appearance. Tighten the eyelids for a smoother, firmer contour.
- Facelift: The middle and lower parts of your face may sag, pulling downward and causing excess skin to droop along the jawline. A facelift removes this excess droopy and wrinkled skin.
- Fat Grafting: The fat in your face deteriorates with age, leaving behind hollow pockets that can make you look gaunt. Restore fullness by transferring fat to these hollows.
- Earlobe reshaping: The earlobes may stretch out and become wrinkly with age. A straightforward procedure can reshape your earlobes.
- Wrinkle relaxers: For a nonsurgical approach to facial aging, temporary improvement of wrinkles and fine lines can be achieved with wrinkle relaxer injections.
- Injectable fillers: Another injection procedure that involves no surgery, fillers is a way to eliminate fine lines, wrinkles and volume loss.
For the Body
You'll look forward to living life to the fullest
Enjoy living your "golden years" knowing that you look as great as ever!
Frequently asked questions about grammy makeover surgery
What is a grammy makeover?
A grammy makeover is one or more medical aesthetic procedures designed to rejuvenate and improve a person's appearance. Procedures can be surgical or nonsurgical, targeting the face or body. Popular procedures in a grammy makeover, also known as a silver tsunami makeover, inlude an eyelid lift, facelift, tummy tuck, arm lift and breast lift.
Can I get a grammy makeover?
If you're physically and psychologically healthy and have realistic expectations of the procedure, then you may be a suitable candidate. Consultation and assessment with a board certified plastic surgeon will help determine suitability.
How much is a grammy makeover?
It all depends on what procedure or procedures you decide to have as part of your makeover. It can run from a couple of hundred to thousands of dollars. It is common for a discount to be applied when having more than one surgical procedure performed at the same time (for example, if you have an eyelid lift and tummy tuck done in one surgical procedure).
All surgery carries some uncertainty and risk, but because of my experience, I've found that complications are very rare.
- Seroma and hematoma
- Swelling — if the lymphatic vessels in your arms are damaged this can be permanent
- Excess bruising and bleeding
- Temporary or permanent numbness
- Poor wound healing
Please note that scarring can be significant, however it will only be visible when you lift your arm.